Social media being an open book about life sometimes creates a situation when you have to go beyond unfriending. This is where blocking comes handy when you want to ghost someone completely out of your virtual life.
So if you are looking for a solution to ignore someone on Facebook completely, you should try blocking that person. It just makes life so easy when you know that the person who was making your online life unpleasant can no longer access your feed. The cherry on the cake is they will never know that you blocked them.
Let’s take a look at how you can block or shut down someone completely on Facebook without them knowing:
How To Block Someone On Facebook
1. Go to your Facebook account home page
2. Click on down arrow icon settled at the top right corner of your screen
3. Click on Settings & Privacy
4. Select Settings
5. Click on Blocking from the left side menu
6. Look for the Block users section on Blocking page
7. Add targetted person’s Name or Email to Block users field
8. Click on the Block button
Note: If you are planning to block someone, you should know that if you will ever unblock that person again you will have to send that person a friend request to be able to be friends again.
Click here to connect with me on Facebook