You can now change the overall look of your Gmail app and the process of doing that is quite simple.
By default, your app’s theme is set to the system default but now you can change the theme to light or even dark mode for the ease of your eyes.
Here’s how to change the theme of your Gmail app:
1. On your Android phone, Go to Gmail App
2. Now at the top left corner, tap on the horizontal triple-line icon to open the menu
3. Scroll down to the bottom and tap on settings
4. Tap General settings
5. Out of the next set of options, tap on Theme
6. Select the preferred theme of your choice. Options you will get to choose from are Light, Dark and System default