You can always watch videos, like videos or even comment on others youtube video with the google account you have. But can you really be a creator with just that google account? The answer is NO! You need to have your very own youtube channel to label yourself as a creator.
Creating videos on youtube app takes less of the fortune and more of the skill to get popular. So it comes with a huge and equal opportunity for all kind of individuals as well as businesses to make the most out of it.
With millions of users being active on social media every day, YouTube alone has its user base of 2+ billion users. Meaning, it has a user base which is equal to one-third of the total population that uses the internet.
Are you ready to inspire many with your videos?
Let’s get you started with the basics of how to set up a brand new youtube channel that converts.
Here’s a brief step-by-step video tutorial for you to watch, a manual as well as a new channel checklist.
How To Create A YouTube Channel
1. Log into your Gmail account
2. Go to YouTube.com to open youtube
3. Click on the account icon sitting at the top right corner of your screen
4. Select Create a channel
5. Click on Get started
6. Select one option out of two: option one is to use channel name same as your Gmail account name and option two is to use a custom name.
7. If you chose the custom name option, enter Channel name > Tick Checkbox > Create
8. Upload a profile pic (It can be your own image, brand logo or a product image)
9. Add a little description of your channel in the description box (Make sure to include a couple of keywords in description)
10. Enter website URL in Custom Link field
11. Add your social media handles under social media links
12. Click on SAVE AND CONTINUE button
13. Bingo! You just successfully created your own YouTube channel 🙂
What To Explore in youtube dashboard after creating a channel
Customize Channel Button – To explore and set up your channel settings based on your preferences.
YouTube Studio Button – To explore everything you can do to edit your video. Here you can watch your analytics, edit videos, add subtitles, check comments and do much more.
Upload Video – To upload your videos
Here’s a checklist for you to get started with once you are done creating your new channel
Thank you for stopping by and reading this article. Now that you are aware of the procedure of how to create a YouTube channel from scratch, you must be thinking of ways to make your channel popular in future. If you do, please read this guide 12 Awesome Tips To Make Your Video Rank Higher On YouTube