Gmail is the most used email service among all other email services. It is powerful because of its extraordinary features that come handy for both personal uses as well as business use.
The best part of using google mail as email service is that it is loaded with so many awesome features and it comes absolutely free. Not only this, another benefit of having it is that you can use your Gmail account to access many other social media platforms as well.
Another good thing about Gmail is that you can create as many Google accounts as you want to solve different purposes. And you can always delete a Gmail id if you no longer intend to use it.
Also Read: How To Delete Gmail Account Permanently
I am happily using multiple Gmail accounts myself for over a decade now. I would say go for it without a second thought.
Creating a new account is easy. So let’s take a look at how to get it done:
Watch this video to learn the entire process of creating a new Gmail account quickly:
Click here to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Or read this step-by-step guide for more information about setting up a new google account
- Go to Gmail sign in page www.gmail.com
- On Sign-in form, Click on Create Account. It will redirect you to the Gmail sign up form.
- Enter your first name
- Enter the Last name
- Fill in username
(Username you will enter here will become your gmail id which will be like email@example.com)
- Enter Password
- Confirm the password by entering the same password again
- Click on Next button. It will take you to another form which requires your personal details.
- Enter your phone number
- Enter any existing email id of yours in Recovery email address field. If you don’t have one, skip this field.
- Enter your birthday Year, Day and Month
- Select Gender
- Click on Next button. It will redirect you to Google’s privacy and terms page
- Scroll down and click on I agree button
- It will take you to your very own new Gmail account dashboard.
- Organize your Gmail inbox and labels and enjoy sending out your first email.
Hope you found this article helpful! If you have any query, let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for stopping by!