Computer these days comes with a huge memory space which gives us the freedom of saving a huge amount of data. Every now and then we keep adding different apps to our computer and each app consume some space of course. So, it’s a good exercise to uninstall unwanted programs from the computer, to keep up with the storage space.
It's a good exercise to uninstall unwanted programs from the computer, to keep up with the storage space.Click To Tweet
Here’s how to uninstall a program on Windows 10-
- Go to Start Menu by pressing the Windows key.
- Look for Control Panel and open it.
- Click on Uninstall a Program given under Programs, It will prompt you to the list of programs that are installed on the system.
- Select an App that you want to get rid of.
- Right click on the selected app, to open the drop-down menu
- Click on Uninstall to uninstall the program.
Read More: 30 Keyboard Shortcuts To Create Symbols